my lovely friend emily is our guest chef today.
you should consider yourselves VERY lucky.
she is gorgeous,
an amazing cook,
a wonderful friend,
a professional traveler,
and all around awesome.
she made this amazing pizookie last weekend.
1 package pre-made cookie dough
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. press the dough into a small buttered pie pan, cake pan or 6" cast iron skillet
3. bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until cookie begins to brown around the edges.
(it should still be softer in the middle)
4. cool for a 2-3 minutes. top with 2-3 scoops of your favorite ice cream.
5. find your 10 favorite people, give 'em all spoons & dig in! :)
crazy delicious. this will change your life.