how was your weekend?
mine was amazing :)
here is my top ten in no particular order:
1. sunshine. hello!
2. date night at la spiga
3. lunch and silliness at essential baking company with brother
4. saturday night slow cooker dinner (aka no work)
5. homemade margaritas
(will share deets later this week to inspire your upcoming cinco de mayo parties!)
6. sleeping in for what felt like the first time in months.
7. picnic at gasworks
8. a successful attempt at flying a 50 cent kite bought in cambodia 2 years ago
9. playing one hand of cribbage.
10. oh, and THESE cookies :)
1 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 eggs, room temperature
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
3 cups flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 cups/11oz bag white chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups chopped macadamia nuts
recipe thanks to the back of the ghirardelli chocolate chip bag :)
sometimes it's best to stick with the classics! :)
1. preheat over to 350 degrees.
2. cream butter and sugars until fluffy
3. add vanilla and eggs, one at a time, and beat well
4. blend in flour, baking soda, and salt
5. stir in white chips and nuts
6. drop by teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheets
7. bake for 10-12 minutes
(mine were perfect at 11 minutes)
these cookies were perfect.
i wouldn't change a thing.
not. one. thing.