why not??? :)
1 package milk chocolate
1 cup peanut butter
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1. place mini-cupcake liners in mini-cupcakes tin
2. place half chocolate chips in microwave safe container.
heat for 2 minutes, stirring after each minute.
spoon melted chocolate into muffin cups, spooning
the chocolate up the sides of the cups.
3. cool in refrigerator until firm. about 10 minutes.
4. in a small bowl, mix together peanut butter,
powdered sugar and salt.
divide into chocolate cups.
5. melt remaining chocolate and pour over cups,
spreading to the edges.
6. cool & enjoy!