do you need some inspiration this friday?
how about these amazingly adorable summer treats.
dipped s'mores & s'more pops!
hello new obsession! :)
1. preheat your oven to 400 degrees
2. line a baking pan with foil.
lay out your crackers, placing one marshmallow on one half,
and 9-12 chocolate chips on the other half
3. bake until chocolate looks melty (won't be runny)
and mallows are puffed up and toasted to your heart's desire.
keep your eye on these, opening the oven every minute or so.
the mallows puff up fast. total time will be less than 5 minutes.
4. transfer the crackers with mallows to a plate,
and carefully top with the other half of the chocolate covered cracker.
if you'd like to make these s'more pops, lay the popsicle stick right on top
of the marshmallow prior to topping with the other half of the s'more.
press down slightly, so the marshmallow puffs out the sides of your little sandwich.
(i made half of mine s'more pops and half with no popsicle stick)
4. put this plate in the freezer for about 5 minutes
(this will help it firm up a bit and make it easier to work with in the next step)
5. meanwhile, melt 1 cup of chocolate chips in the microwave,
stirring frequently until entirely melted.
6. dip and spoon melted chocolate over one half of each of your s'mores
including the top half of your s'more pops.
if you want sprinkles, sprinkle immediately.
place on wax paper to cool.
7. once all my dipping and sprinkling is done,
i pop these in the freezer for another couple of minutes to speed up the drying process.
you can let them air-dry, but you'll just have to wait longer to enjoy your delicious creation! :)
these were SO EASY, SO FUN, & DELICIOUS!
great summer treat - fun for kids and adults alike.
new favorite thing!! :)