Monday, August 6, 2012

anderson island recap

this weekend my friends and i went on our
2nd annual 'camping' trip to anderson island

the reason camping is 'camping'
is because last summer we actually tried to plan a camping trip.
and after about a week of emailing back and forth about the logistics,
we decided that camping was actually a bad idea for the following reasons:
1. we didn't have any camping gear
2. we had no idea where to go
3. we don't really like camping
4. or sleeping in tents
5. or being dirty

suffice it to say, anderson island is the closest we get :)

here's your recap...

ferry boats



floaty toys



campfires
(the closest we actually get to camping)


waking up to this view



row boat dates


floating all day every day


laying out like it was an olympic sport



making memories with my favorite people!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about Anderson Island to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...