i'm a sucker for s'mores.
i mean hello. it's like summer in your mouth.
i found this recipe here.
i really thought they were going to be brownies until i actually tried them.
it was then that i realized it was most definitely fudge.
so dense and thick and rich. WOW.
you literally need like a 1" square and your dessert quota will be filled for 2 weeks.
2 cups graham crackers
2 tablespoons sugar
7 tablespoons butter melted.
16 oz of dark chocolate (65% cacao), melted
1 cup of whole milk
2 cups of Cocoa Pebbles
4 cups mini marshmallows, divided use
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. smash up your graham crackers.
3. place graham crackers, sugar and melted butter in a bowl and mix to blend.
firmly press mixture into the bottom of an 11×13 pan and bake for 10-12 minutes.
set aside to cool.
4. melt chocolate with milk in a pan over medium low heat and whisk to combine.
transfer mixture to a new bowl and set aside for 10 minutes to cool
(transferring the mixture to a new bowl will help to cool it faster)
5. add cocoa pebbles and 2 cups of marshmallows to
cooled chocolate mixture and mix to combine.
pour mixture over crust.
6. pour remaining 2 cups mini marshmallows on top
and place under the broiler for 2-3 minutes to toast tops of marshmallow layer.
7. transfer completed dessert to fridge and chill for at least 2-3 hours or overnight.
*your graham mixture should be moist all the way through.
if it's not, add more butter. mine fell apart a little after baking.
*watch your marshmallows very closely while broiling - they brown up super fast!
mine honestly took like 30 seconds!
*as silly as the cocoa pebbles are - they add a needed crunch to the fudgyness of this recipe.
super good :) and a HUGE hit with friends.