in honor of my little brother bradley's birthday,
i'm going to share a super simple and easy way to spice up the next present you're wrapping!
1. find the perfect present :)
2. roll out paper - measuring about 10 extra inches of wrap
3. fold the wrapping paper in half, then fold back over in the same direction
(leaving about 4 inches of overlap)
tip: see pic below...
4. place extra fold portion towards one end of the gift like so...
5. continue wrapping present like normal
6. viola! you now have a little pocket for your gift card! so easy!
happy birthday to the best brother in the entire world! love you!